Friends Of Cachar is a completely voluntary group and welcomes support in any manner that works for the member.
Cachar Cancer Hospital & Research Centre is a charitable organization that provides healthcare facilities to some of the poorest people who hail from different parts of Northeast India. The hospital provides high quality care at low or no cost to the patients and even provides ad hoc employment opportunities to able patients and caregivers. The hospital is always in need of support.
Support our cause
Things you can do to support our cause
- Share the work on CCHRC with friends and relatives
- Offer your time/effort/money/donations in kind that will further the work of CCHRC
- Subscribe to CCHRC social media handles (given below) and follow us
- Connect us to people/organizations/other NGOs who could support our work
- Offer support to any events/seminars/fund raising efforts that we will be organizing periodically
- Come and visit us at Silchar, if you can, to experience our work first hand
You may register yourself by filling the enrolment form and we will reach out to you
We have a monthly get-together on Zoom of all the Friends of Cachar – our Director, Dr. Ravi Kannan and his team will join us on this call. You will get to hear of all the developments at CCHRC on this call.