ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION INTO POST BASIC DIPLOMA IN ONCOLOGY NURSING FOR THE SESSION (2019 – 2020) at DR.S. KRISHNAMURTHI CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER (1 Year Diploma Course).
Approved by: Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam.
Recognised by: Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council (Guwahati).
Affiliated by: Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati, Assam.
Applications are invited from candidates for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing at Dr.S. Krishnamurthi Centre for Research and Education in Cancer under Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Meherpur, Silchar, Assam, for the session 2019-2020. Forms can be downloaded here.
The application form will be available from 07-09-2019 and should reach the hospital office before 5:00p.m. on 25-09-2019. The Entrance Examination will be held on 26-09-2019 at Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Silchar from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The Entrance Examination shall consist of 100 (one hundred) Multiple Choice Questions. Each correct answer carries 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking. Result and subsequent admission on the basis of merit of the entrance test will be done on the same day. All candidates are requested to bring the original certificates on the day of admission.
- Must have an R.N/R.M or equivalent certificate from the State Nursing Council.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse/teaching experience in a nursing school or nursing college.
- Be physically fit.
- All Candidates completing the diploma program will have to serve in any cancer hospital in the state of Assam for a period of one year after completion.
- The course completion certificates will be issued only on completion of this mandate success.
- Selection will be strictly on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination.
- If several candidates scored the same marks. The decision will be on the basis of:
(i) Scored higher marks in the last nursing examination, (ii) Seniority.
XEROX COPIES OF DULY ATTESTED CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED WITH FORM ARE:
- Standard (10th and 12th ) mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Professional Qualification certificate and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate for a minimum of 1 year as a staff nurse/ teaching experience in a nursing school or nursing college.
- RN/RM or equivalent from State Nursing Council.
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre,
Meherpur, Silchar-788015, Cachar, Assam
Contact no- +91 8638370998 / 9435378008/ 03842-240608