ADMISSION INTO POST BASIC DIPLOMA IN ONCOLOGY NURSING FOR THE SESSION (2019-2020) at DR. S. KRISHNAMURTHI CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER (1 Year Diploma Course).
Approved by: Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam.
Recognized by: Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council (Guwahati).
Affiliated to: Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati, Assam.
Applications are invited from candidates for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing at Dr.S. Krishnamurthi Centre for Research and Education in Cancer under Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Meherpur, Silchar, Assam, for the session 2019-2020. Forms can be downloaded here.
The application forms will be available from 07-09-2019. Duly filled application should reach the office of Cachar Cancer Hospital & Research Centre before 5:00 p.m. on 31-10-2019.
- Must have an R.N/R.M or equivalent certificate from the State Nursing Council.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse/teaching experience in a nursing school or nursing college.
- Be physically fit.
- All Candidates completing the diploma program will have to serve in any cancer hospital in the state of Assam for a period of one year after completion.
- The course completion certificates will be issued only on completion of this mandate success.
- Selection will be strictly on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination.
- If several candidates scored the same marks. The decision will be on the basis of:
(i) Scored higher marks in the last nursing examination, (ii) Seniority.
XEROX COPIES OF DULY ATTESTED CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED WITH FORM:
- Standard (10th and 12th ) mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Professional Qualification certificate and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate for a minimum of 1 year as a staff nurse/ teaching experience in a nursing school or nursing college.
- RN/RM or equivalent from State Nursing Council.
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre,
Meherpur, Silchar-788015, Cachar, Assam
Contact no- +91 8638370998 / 9435378008/ 03842-240608