2. Radiation Oncologist
3. Medical Oncologist
4. Junior Resident, M.S. (General Surgery)
5. Senior Resident, M.S. (Surgical Oncology)
6. Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)
7. Medical Physicist
8. Data Entry Operator
10. Staff Nurse, GNM (B.Sc Nursing)
11. Female Health Worker, ANM
13. Ward Co-ordinator (12th Pass from government recognized institute)
14. General Duty Assistant, Female (8th Pass)
15. Radiation Technologist (Diploma or Degree in Radiation Technology)
16. Laboratory Technician (Diploma or Degree in Laboratory Technology from Govt. recognized institution)
Candidates with appropriate qualification may visit the Cachar Cancer Hospital premise with original and xerox copies of all certificates, mark sheets, license and bio-data.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 9435378008/6002210925.
Cachar Cancer Hospital & Research Centre,